Children are at the centre of all that we do.
- We provide a happy, secure & stimulating environment where children can flourish;
- We are fully inclusive where all children believe in themselves and are proud of who they are;
- We promote excellent attendance and behaviour in order to develop a love of learning and ensure high levels of achievement;
Our School Values
The ethos of our school is built upon the foundations of our core values. We believe that if we behave according to these values our school will be a good place to work, learn and play for everyone. Our values form our Pupil CHARTER and underpin our pupil code of conduct.
We work closely with our Extended Services – Ridgeway Rainbow Tots, Sunbeams Nursery and & Sunny Days Nursery, with other schools within the Burntwood Cooperative Trust and with schools further afield who have similar values to ourselves.
- We use our links with other settings to improve ourself and support the improvement of others through the sharing of good practice;
- All staff receive support and continual professional development in order to provide the best education for our pupils;
- We promote Family Learning and relationships with families and the local community to ensure that we have a positive active relationship with all stakeholders;
We want all pupils to exceed their own expectations of what they can do and achieve and be the best they can be;
- We promote an enjoyment of learning and quality teaching through a creative approach to the curriculum that will stay with our pupils throughout their lives;
- We support our pupils to develop high aspirations of what they can do and provide the means to achieve these;
- We provide opportunities for all pupils to participate in a variety of enrichment activities and sporting events both within and after the school day;
- We promote SMSC and the British Values of democracy, law, respect, equality and tolerance;